CUBRC's workforce has a passion for innovation and discovery. We turn good ideas into real solutions that make a difference. Good ideas depend on good people and we want to recruit the best.
Join an organization that offers exciting and challenging careers within a free flowing environment where your ideas and skills are valued; where you are supported in developing to your full potential and where your individual contribution is respected, recognized and rewarded.
We welcome innovative and diverse talent that is eager to add value and productivity to our business.
Click on the links below to see all of the current opportunities at CUBRC:
- Senior Researcher/Principal Engineer 2013-0001
- Entry Level Software Engineer-Multiple Positions, Buffalo, NY 2013-0002
- Software Engineer-Multiple Positions, Buffalo, NY 2013-0003
- Entry Level Software Engineer, Rome, NY 2013-0004
- Senior Research Engineer, Buffalo, NY or Rome, NY 2013-0005
- Principal Research Scientist, San Diego, CA 2013-0006
- Software Engineer, San Diego, CA 2013-0007
- Research Intern, Buffalo, NY 2013-0008
- Chemical Technician, Springville, NY 2013-0009
- Software Engineer DIADS, Buffalo, NY 2013-0010
- Senior Software Engineer DIADS, Buffalo, NY 2013-0011
- Senior Research Scientist, Rome, NY 2013-0012
- AAEC Tunnel Operations/Mechanical Specialist 2013-0014
- Senior Scientist (Full Time or Part Time), Washington, DC 2013-0016
- Project Engineer, Buffalo, NY 2013-0017
- Program Support Scientist 2013-0018
- IT and Network Systems Administrator 2013-0019
- Senior Research Scientist, Buffalo, NY 2013-0020
CUBRC® is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.